Here at The Whitcomb, there are no "one-size-fits-all" amenities.
From the first moment you tour this senior living community, we work with you to design exactly the kind of affordable living experience you are looking for.
Then we go a step further: all aspects of your experience at The Whitcomb is orchestrated by your suggestions and feedback.
Away from the burdens of home maintenance, our residents are free to engage in the really important things - such as enjoying life and having fun. The Whitcomb's convenient downtown location promotes an energetic lifestyle and gives active seniors a choice of either driving or walking to nearby shops, restaurants, museums, public library, post office, art galleries, and parks. You don't have to sacrifice independence for the benefits of retirement living.
Your reasonable monthly fee includes:
- A spacious, private apartment
- (3) Restaurant-Style Meals per day (provided by CK Catering & billed separately)
- Fabulous Daily Activities
- Private full bathrooms
- Hand rails in baths
- Bi-Weekly Housekeeping
- Ample closet/storage space
- Utilities, including cable and WiFi
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Smoke alarms
- Twenty-four hour staff
- Excellent staff-to-resident ratio
- Access to on-site Hair Salon
- Gift shop
- Chapel services
- Fitness center
- Recreation and craft rooms
- Exercise programs
- Low-cost in-house laundry service
- Free self-serve laundry facility
- Educational seminars
- Scheduled shopping trips
- Scheduled activities
- Off-street secure parking
- Guest rooms for visitors (when available)
- And Much More!